3. The shower.
4. Getting reacquainted with good friends after a few months.
5. My pastor’s teaching.
6. Honest conversation about the condition of my heart.
7. Role playing an interview in class and owning it.
8. The hope that is offered through grace.
But by the grace of God I am what I am, and his grace toward me was not in vain. On the contrary, I worked harder than any of them, though it was not I, but the grace of God that is with me. – 1 Corinthians 15:10
9. New mercies every day.
The steadfast love of the LORD never ceases; his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. – Lamentations 3:22&23
11. Brooke Fraser and her music.
12. Finding a rabbit outside the mall.