In response to my mood’s attempt to overwhelm me with a case of the Mondays I shall produce a list of things that I am grateful for! Take THAT Mondays!
- I have finally discovered a position with my pillows that allows me to sleep without waking up many times a night unable to breathe. This is very good because breathing keeps me alive, and sleeping keeps me less cranky.
- Yesterday being Easter Sunday my parents and I went to a church in our area for the first time. It was really cool, and I think that we will go again at some point. It’s nice to finally find a place that is welcoming, Jesus loving, and within 10 miles of our house.
- I am super thankful to God for giving me at least one family member who knows how to handle my grouchy moods. My little brother is the only one who can get me anywhere near snapping out of it, and that is such a blessing.
- I got to do some alterations to my mom’s hair color this weekend, and the results are fabulous! I will be posting about it soon I hope!
- My free moments these days are spent playing Star Wars Angry Birds. Blessing or curse? I don’t know. But I’ll take it.
- I decided to have a “Treat Yo’ Self” moment and bought myself 3 tickets to the Goo Goo Dolls concert that will be happening in Portland this month. Will I have friends to go with? I don’t know. But I already told my brother that if the people I want to bring bail he is coming with me, and he loves free stuff so he said okay.
- The gel manicure that I got 2.5 weeks ago is still chip free! I need another because my cuticles look ridiculous, but my hands have been so chic for so long! I think I’m in love.
- New projects are in the works that I’m really looking forward to working on, completing, and blogging about!
- Bachelorette is finally on Netflix.
- I got to make the family breakfast on Saturday, and it was really nice to spend some time just cooking. I’ll be posting about it, because I tried a new way to make eggs.
- Today all of the Easter candy in all of the world has gone on sale.
- Yesterday reminded me that Christ conquered death. I should remember little things like this more often, but I don’t. My flesh reminds me of whatever is inconsequential, not of what is essential.