- I am so grateful for the friends I have made who I don’t see very often, which is quite a few of them these days. I am even grateful that I don’t see them too often because it makes the time that I do spend with them become more important.
- I am thankful for my family, even though I want to kill them all once a day. Without them I would not be who I am today.
- A year ago on Easter my parents and I decided to check out a little church in the Mills because we were hoping against hope that there would be a church in the area to plug in to. God faithfully provided us with a place that would become our community, and it’s been such a blessing.
- As I am currently sick I am grateful that generally I am not.
- If music were not a thing, if it didn’t exist… well, let’s not talk crazy. I’m so glad it is.
- Daylight makes everything better. I’m so happy that it stays lighter later in the day. The sun really has been missed.
- Speaking of sun, I get to go visit my dear friend in Texas and hopefully meet her brand new son in less than 2 weeks! I know I’ll be complaining about the heat, but I get to see her and I’ve missed her very much!
- I am thankful that while I have been sick I have been able to just rest my body. It shouldn’t seem like a big deal, because generally unemployment suuuuuuucks, but if I couldn’t just snug up in my bed yesterday I would not have made it to church to paint faces of children this morning.
- I am thankful that God is still, for some reason I don’t understand, pursuing my heart. He is relentless in his pursuit, and for some reason wants to make sure I get to be the one that celebrates Christ’s fulfillment of the law and victory over death. He just keeps winning me over.
- I am grateful for creativity, and being able to make things with my hands.
- Thank God that bugs don’t live inside my room. Thank you Jesus!
- And I am thankful that even when I am running on empty and almost completely dry I can still manage to find things to be thankful for, even with a small list, because it will lead to a bigger one.