Yes, it’s a little early, but I post what I post dude. And I don’t really expect to get anything off this wishlist, so don’t stress at my expensive taste.
- Professional Haircut and Color – Because my hair is dead and a thousand colors and making me crazy. Ultimately I would like it to look more like Kiki’s.
- A New Tattoo – Of what? I don’t know. But I’ve been getting inspired by these, these, and these.
- Blogacademy Home school – I’ve been following these ladies and their work for years and would love the chance to go to one of their workshops, but I can’t afford it. Thankfully they have developed a way for me to do it at home and I want to so badly!
- Trish McEvoy Makeup Planner – “Trish McEvoy’s patented Makeup Planner® is the one-and-only portable makeup vanity. A fully customizable cosmetics organizer, it will put an end to makeup disorder at home and on-the-go. Designed to hold Trish’s environmentally friendly refillable Makeup Wardrobing® Pages, each magnetic, mirrored page can be custom-filled with any combination of Trish eye and face color, keeping all your makeup in one place and visible at a glance. Adjacent brush sleeves and a large back pocket are instantly accessible while the removable pouch is perfect for beauty miscellany, and an all-around zipper makes it portable at a moment’s notice.” *I might just be obsessed with anything shaped like a planner.
- Adobe Photoshop – Let’s face it, it’s the boss and necessary for all blogging but I don’t have it.
- Kevyn Aucoin Sculpting Powder – It’s apparently the best of the best, perfect for all of the contouring all of the time.
- Lana Del Rey Ultraviolence Box Set – I’m a huge fan. And in my attempts to clean my room and narrow down possessions that I use for decoration I would rather have a super flipping sweet and unnecessary box set to look at than the thousands of knickknacks I am trying to get rid of. Also, I really really want it!
They’re Real! Push Up Liner – I don’t know if it’s available yet, but the reviews are making it sound like the best thing since Netflix so I think I need it.Um, I ordered it for myself during a preview sale. So. It’s off the list.
- New Bedding – I’ll take any of these, which can be found here, here, here, and here.
- Seeing Stars Lenon Sweater by Wildfox – In case you didn’t know this is THE sweater to have.
- X-men Trilogy on DVD – Um, yeah, the third movie was stupid. But I love what I love, and this is one of my all time favorite trilogies. And let’s face it, I don’t care if a movie is good, only if I love it.
- To Enjoy Myself – Who knows what I’ll be doing for my birthday, but I would really like it to be something that makes me happy with good company.