- While it may have been an emotional rollercoaster, I had a great time visiting old friends in MA. There was a cast party for a production I helped with (make-up artist) and I love getting out of Maine.
- I got to spend some quality/reconnecting time with some very cool people, in particular I was so happy to spend time with a certain 8-year-old playing frisbee, and later listen to his stories about nightmares and injuries. Also, his little 3-year-old brother made up some incredible stories about Dr. Daceman.
- I got a really chic loose and light sweater thing for 10 dollars at TJ Maxx that makes all my outfits that much cooler.
- I enjoyed going out to dinner with my Ma and a few friends. It was all girls except one boy who I got to chat with a bit before the women all decided to ask him about what kind of woman he wants to marry, during which time I drank my martini and put in my decidedly unhelpful two cents when I could. He and I are friends now because I was the only other person at the table who knew what LARPing was, so we got to high-five and only friends high-five.
- While outside the restaurant having a cigarette a girl stopped and told me she loved my purse and I got to gush about it with someone who understood how it feels to have real leather and quality stitching.
- The possibilty of having friends from MA come visit is exciting.
- Mom and I got to visit with the woman who has been in the hospital, and while everyone else was chatting I helped get the little ones in bed and then got to chat with the grown ups and impress her husband by saying that “Computer engineers don’t need Facebook.”
- I have gotten to message back and forth with said woman and I find her to be a really interesting person, very smart and very strong in her faith. I find myself really relating to some of what she says and also finding it completely refreshing.
- I had quite a few days off this week, which usually I hate. Ok, I did hate. But I’m trying to keep it positive!
- LAST weekend my BFF came up to visit and we had epic pong tournaments and BFF time and so many drinks. It was fabulous!!!!
- Has anyone else noticed the leaves changing? I love this weather!