Hey kids and my mother! It’s time to take a few minutes and learn some things! I am making a list and checking it not at all of all the things I find to be truths in my life. Some of them are biblical. Some of them of logical. Some of them are not. I’m calling it The Belief System of 25-year-old Me in 5 Parts. It is in honor of my birthday, which is on saturday, and starting to depress and scare the shit out of me. So I figured, hey, why not make a list? A list of things I know about life! I’ll make it a list of 25 things, so it matches my age! And there you have my thought process. So here we go!
- Using your cell phone while spending time with someone is pretty much offensive. I’m pretty defensive of my quality time with people, and I’ve let some get away with this, but I find that when a person doesn’t bring out their phone I appreciate the time all the more. Don’t get me wrong, I use my cell phone in front of people all the time, but I’m now attempting to put an end to that rubbish.
- Saying that you hate drama generally coincides with a dramatic nature.
- If you don’t say something out loud it doesn’t exist. No one knows what your thinking until its said out loud. Nothing is official until it is given a name. No matter how someone acts the feeling don’t exist unless they admit to them out loud. What is between 2 people that is left unspoken is potentially damaging when unsaid. For example: Ron and Hermione. Proof. Pudding.
- Happiness, joy and peace are all very different things. You can have any or all, at the same time and at different times.
- Saying things behind someone’s back that you would say to their face is still talking about them behind their back. It’s gossip. I’m guilty of it, but that doesn’t make it right. It’s usually mean. It’s time to end this stupid habit and behave like an adult.