- God places us wherever he chooses, places people in our lives according to his plans, and lets us go through things that are difficult and pleasant, for our good. This is not for our happiness, for our comfort, for our enjoyment. It’s for our good. According to Hebrews it’s got everything to do with handling the discepline that a father would give his child in order to bring it up in the way that is correct, and according to Romans it has nothing to do with anything fuzzy.
“And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.” – Romans 8:28
- If bass lines were men I would be a slut-bucket.
- Be who you are without abrasive force upon others.
- Let others be who they are, even when there is abrasive force.
- Socks must be worn to bed unless it is 100 degrees in the room.