- He really has no idea what he looks like to other people. His self perception is actually skewed, I’m pretty sure. But this is actually a good thing because he thinks that everyone looks at him and thinks he is an idiot stoner, he does NOT think that anyone would look at him and think he is an overly confident ass-hat. I think that’s a good thing because it keeps him grounded.
- He is not, in fact, a stoner. He hates drugs! Except antihistamine. His allergies are horrific.
- He is very loyal to his friends, which I respect, but he also is not an idiot.
- My brother and I have pretty much the same strange sense of humor. It’s the best because we keep each other laughing, pretty much all the time.
- We also have similar geek-tendencies. We both become ridiculously obsessed with things, theorize, make up conspiracy theories, watch the same things over and over if we like them, memorize movie lines, and so on and so forth. It’s good to be able to have a pal to do those things with.
- He has some things to learn about girls, but he also doesn’t get mixed up with the wrong ones. He isn’t going to waste his time just to get some, mostly because he is a romantic at heart. He is super pissed that in the end of Eragon the main character and the chick in the book just hug and part ways. Like, he still talks about it whenever the book comes up in conversation.
- No matter how many times I mess it up, he still lets me cut his hair.
- Look at this face!