I’m going to be 26 in a month! Let’s not go into all the gory details, let’s just read my birthday present wishlist!
- The New Girl season 1 on DVD.
- A durable and good sized external hard drive. I’m afraid of losing all the pictures I’ve taken over the past few years.
- Anything from Wildfox. I especially like these shirts. One is fricken BA and the other represents delicious flavor.
- A professional layout for DirtySean.com. I’m a big fan of this girl, and this one. I think it’s just make the site a little more… professional, stylish, exciting!
- A Tristar Air Climber, cus I want to be working on my fitness and also alone in my room watching The New Girl.
- Another tattoo. Just a little one. Or maybe just two little ones.
- I would love a new pair of quality boots. I’m really picky about them, the style and the heel and what have you… but the ones I like are always basically rock and roll. These aren’t bad.
- Anything from Lauren Conrad’s Khol’s collections. Seriously, don’t I belong in this dress?
- A nice new pair of quality shears for my hairdressing-Mary-Poppins bag.
- The Craig Camera Bag from Rebecca Minkoff. I said wishlist.
- A clean closet. To go through all my clothes and clean my room. This will never happen.
- To see my friends. The ones I haven’t seen in 6 months or more. The ones who live a state or two away. Guess what? This, like the camera bag and the clean closet, most likely won’t happen either. Don’t get me wrong, I’m so happy to have my family around me this year, I am so thankful for everything that they do to support me and try to make me feel loved. But I miss the people I left behind with the life I couldn’t quite make work. I keep trying to make a plan to go to them, but I’m really bad at that apparently. It’ll happen at some point.