~ Unearthing Treasures, Mapping Truths, Navigating Life
Dirty Dozen: What I Do At Work
- There are products that we sell.
- There are repairs that we take in.
- We check our emails.
- We decorate the store.
- I move the products around so they look different.
- I read books sometimes.
- My boss gets bored and buys jewelry, snacks, and $200 worth of buffalo meat online.
- My boss and co-worker talk at me. Not always to me. At me.
- My boss lets me change the radio station. My co-worker believes it will get us all fired.
- My boss feeds me cheezits, mozzarella sticks, chicken wings, pasta salad, potato salad, cake, cheeseburgers, cookies.
- My co-worker brings in home made chicken wings and baked beans.
- My boss and my coworker compare varicose veins.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: